P.O.Box: 44812, Office 104 A
Al Fardan Center, Sharjah
United Arab Emirates.
Tel.: +971 6 5566711, 22, 33
Fax: +971 6 5566799
Working Hrs: 8.30am - 7.30pm
|TYPES OF PROGRAMS & QUALIFICATIONS|
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Bachelor Degree (with Honors)
3. Undergraduate Diplomas
4. Associate Diplomas
1. Masters Degree
2. Doctoral Degrees
3. Graduate Diplomas
4. Graduate Certificates
In 1995, Australia adopted the Australian Qualifications Frame Work (AQF), is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training. It incorporates the qualifications from each education and training sector into a single comprehensive national qualifications framework.
Benefits of the AQF for students:
- the AQF encourages lifelong learning and assists students to plan their careers and learning at whatever stage they are within their lives and wherever they live
- AQF qualifications allow students to start at the level that suits them and then build up their qualifications as their needs and interests develop and change over time
- the AQF supports national standards in education and training
- AQF qualifications are recognised across Australia
- the AQF ensures understanding of what each qualification name and level means
- the registers of registered education and training providers and accredited courses provide assurance that courses and providers are approved by government
Qualifications certify the knowledge and skills that a person has achieved through study, training, work and life experience. They are a measure of Australia’s intellectual capital, which is increasingly important in a society where unskilled jobs have disappeared and continuous upskilling is required in all forms of work and in day-to-day life.
An AQF qualification is the result of an accredited complete program of learning that leads to formal certification that a graduate has achieved learning outcomes as described in the AQF.
An AQF qualification is recognised all around Australia and by other countries.
School, work-based qualifications and academic qualifications are part of a single system of qualifications, allowing maximum flexibility in career planning and continuous learning.
The AQF links together the qualifications and is a highly visible, quality-assured national system of educational recognition that promotes lifelong learning and a seamless and diverse education and training system.